Out of stock
Oracle Fusion Cloud Release 13 Access (3 Months)
Consists of 3 Months Access to Oracle Fusion Cloud Release 13 Instance
Notes (Terms & Conditions)
– This provides Functional Access to the Fusion Cloud Instance. It can be used for Financials, Supply Chain, Human Capital etc…
– It does not include SQL access to the Oracle Database.
– Instance will be down for approx 1 or 2 days in a week for Oracle Maintenance
– Oracle may periodically (Weekly or otherwise) refresh and restore to fresh clone. Schedules for maintenance and refresh are NOT announced by Oracle. It is done without notifying the members.
– In case instance is down or slow for more than 2 days in a week, such excess downtime will be added free to your subscription towards the end.
– Sometimes Instance can become slow due to some processes running or load on server. In such case, you can wait for some time and try again.
– You may use the Instance for Self Study and NOT for conducting Trainings.
– The Instance is only for Self Study and NOT for Business Critical work.
– Do not share Credentials with any other people.
– You may Create Users, Assign Roles and Create Implementation Projects as you need for your testing. Please avoid creating too many implementation projects and users
– Access to Instance does not include Training in any form (Like Concepts, Navigations, Processes and Any other thing)
– Access to Instance does not grant ownership licenses to the instance. You are allowed to use/setup/configure the instance on rental / rent / subscription
– A Vision or Test Instance will be provided as per availability.
– The Instances are owned, deployed and maintained by Oracle Corp on their server (cloud)
Write a Review (Fusion Instance)
Reviews and Ratings (Fusion Instance)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.